The individual will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks ensuring the equipment shop is run smoothly, efficiently and kept well organized.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for equipment checks, washing and services
- Responsible for informing the mechanics and supervisors of mechanical problems with the equipment.
- Be able to identify hazards on site, and help implement safe work practices – contributing to a safe work environment.
- Daily duties will consist of shop/yard clean up, snow clearing, garbage removal, equipment moves, and vehicle shuttling.
- Other duties may consist of shop and parts organization, as well as the occasional parts run.
- Willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to communicate well with co-workers.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (class 5).
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
- Must be physically able to perform all physical action pertinent to the equipment they operate.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies, including pre-employment drug/alcohol testing
- Work overtime as required.
Standard General is looking for committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals. We offer professional growth opportunities, competitive wages and benefits package, as well as educational assistance.
Please submit Resumes by:
Mail or In Person: Standard General Inc.
250 Carleton Drive, St. Albert AB T8N 6W2